How do you do it?
Friends and strangers alike have asked me this question an incredible amount of times this year. They want to know my secret to running my own business, having the flexibility to work from home while financially supporting myself and my family.
I am more than happy to share the steps I took in order to be an entrepreneur. I want everyone to feel as wonderful about their lives as I do about mine.
I want to be completely honest and tell you one of the best things I did for myself (if not THE best thing) is start my year off with Leonie Dawson’s Life and Business Workbooks.
I had no idea how much they would change my life. They motivated me to not only have goals, but work towards them in a realistic way. Leonie easily & creatively helps you identify where you want to be in life and business, what your goals are, and how you can get there. She helped me find my authentic self and to radiate the energy that I am always looking for in others.
The pages of the workbook are pure magic. They truly are. The workbooks cover self-care, creative expression, celebrating victories and releasing the past, how to build the business of your dreams, and how to maintain success.
When I rang in 2014, I knew I wanted to do big things and that is why I bought the workbooks. I wanted to start on the right foot. With the constant work I did with them, I was able to meet some amazing goals.
· I traveled on a book tour from Vancouver BC to Portland, Oregon with my debut novel, Invoking Nonna.
· I traveled on a spring book tour across the Midwest with a group of amazing authors.
· I tabled my zine distro & small press at festivals in Portland, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
· I met one of my creative mentors, the Crafty Chica in Big Bear, CA. I attended her creative business retreat.
· I was invited to be a guest speaker at Evergreen State College (twice), a Seattle-area high school, and Centralia Public Library in my home state of Washington.
· I partnered with fellow writer, Celia Perez to publish her zine anthology, Ofrenda.
· The amount of clients I work with at Sage’s Blog Tours DOUBLED from 2013.
If you are ready for a positive change … if your passion is to open a small business … then I really encourage you to invest in your future and buy Leonie’s 2015 Create Your Shining Year workbook.
I can promise that I will buying mine for 2015!
The 2015 Create Your Shining Year workbook & calendar is an incredibly popular & useful tool to help you plan out & make happen your most incredible year in life or business (or both!). Over the last six years, thousands of women have used this workbook with the most amazing results. It’s the best planning tool available to help you make your year your most exceptional yet!